Welcome to the Parent Corner!
The Parent’s Club is a nonprofit organization that works to provide the following:
- A forum for parents where they can receive and share information regarding their children’s development
- A setting in which parents can come to get to know other parents with children the same ages as their own
- A way in which parents can contribute to the school and its staff to benefit their children’s educational and social development
At the beginning of the year, we request that all families join the Parent’s Club with a $20 donation. Meetings are held throughout the year. In addition to scheduled meetings, the Parent’s Club sponsors several events during the school year, such as Meet the Teacher, Holiday Brunch and Staff Appreciation Luncheons. The Parent’s Club sponsors fundraisers such as the Book Fair and selling T-shirts and gift-wrap. Funds generated are used to purchase additional equipment for the classrooms and playgrounds.
Please click on the link to register for the lunch program with Geomar.
- Please remember that all ordering is done directly through the lunch vendor, GEOMAR, not through the school office. Lunch orders must be placed directly to through the vendor 2 days in advanced by 12pm.
- For more information on creating an account, click here to view the flyer.